Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday, November 14th, 2007

Hello
1) Spelling - Lesson 9 - Words 5x and start exercises
2) Autobiographies - worked for 1 hour in the computer lab (make sure to have all of your info and pictures tomorrow)
3) Library - picked novels to read / worked on career planning sheets (Due Tomorrow)
4) Careerapalooza forms have been sent home and need to be returned this week please.

REPORT CARD SIGN UP SHEETS HAVE BEEN SENT HOME. PLEASE PICK TWO TIMES TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD'S REPORT CARD ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH, AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHICH ONE WORKS BEST. (FIRST FORMS IN WILL GET FIRST PRIORITY AT TIMES) LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL PARENTS AND GUARDIANS.

Thanks
Mr. Hickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Hickey,

I just wanted to say, "hi" and to tell you my marks:

Math - 68 was a 63% so it's going up but I already asked my teacher if he help work with me to get it up higher.

English - 80%

Geograph - 91% so say thanx to Mrs. General for me :)

Learning Strat. - 98%

Thanx,
Sarah

M. Hickey said...

Great to hear that you are doing so well Sarah! Keep up the good work and keep in touch! Take Care