Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday, December 19th, 2007

Hello
I am sorry that I haven't posted a blog, but I have been fighting Strep Throat for the last few days. Yesterday was the worst as I have never had such a sore throat and bad headache in my life! Today I am feeling much better and hoping to be back at school tomorrow.

Monday
Snow Day - Buses were cancelled.

Tuesday -
1) Complete Hatchet good copies and hand in. (Computer time)
2) Take up Spelling Review


Wednesday
1) Start Lesson 13 Spelling - Words 5 x and exercises
2) Start Math Unit 5 (handout)
3) Social
4) Library - Silent Reading

Thursday -
A reminder that we will be having our class gift exchange tomorrow.
1) Design and Tech
2) HEAT - Final Chapter

Friday -
School Skate and Hockey Game in the morning

Thanks
Mr. Hickey

No comments: