Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wednesday, September 3rd, 2008

Hello Bloggers/Students/Parents

I am sorry that I have not been updating my blog daily to date, but will try to use it nightly from here on in!!! We have had a family emergency over the past few days, along with the already crazy schedule the first few weeks of school.

I would like to congratulate the 8.1 class for their work ethic, behaviour, punctuality, attendance, and overall enthusiasm to date!! The first few days have been very enjoyable!

Things we have been working on the last few days:
1) Math - 1.1 Numbers in the Media, Pages 9-13, #1-6, 9
- 1.2 Prime Factors, Pages 14-18, #1-12, 13-16 bonus
2) Spelling - Completed all of lesson 1
3) Language Power - Lessons 1-3
4) The Outsiders - up to chapter 4 (questions and title page)
5) S.R.A. reading activities

Thanks
Mr. H.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey wish u were my teacher